Monday 21 March 2011

Token of appreciation

To my group in accomplish-ing the Geography project
This is Edrea writing this blog, I give special thanks to the following people which helped a lot in making this blog possible and presentable. These people are:
  • Lim Song Wee
  • Tay Siew Chen
  • Xena Goh
Thanks to all these people who are expert blogger managed to find the information and bloging them with designs, specification, patterns and so on. Without them, this Geography project will not be finished by now. I give thanks for having such team/group members that made this piece of work possible and presentable.
Now, I give thanks for the following person for completing the group, team. I thank him for his companion during class and during disscusions. That person is:
  • Bjorn Tin
And, if you don't mind, I give thanks to myself for starting a blog and e-mail and for the signing up processes and finishing the itinerary. You know who am I, I am:
  • Edrea Tai
Special thanks for this person for accompanying when I started the blog and the e-mail and all that processes, that person is :
  • Xena Goh
Special thanks for these people who can find time to create this blog and creating it with such passion and such creativity. Thank you(s) very much. They are:
  • Lim Song Wee
  • Tay Siw Chen
  • Xena Goh
End of credits and thanks

1 comment: